Yasss! I don't think y'all understand how much I love me some Scandal. So naturally after I got off work I rushed to watch the first episode of season 5. I will only be recapping the First and last episodes of this season.
First lets recap from last season's finale:
1. Rowan blackmailed Mellie into killing the jurors in charge of the B613 case in exchange for keeping hush hush about her and Andrew and operation Remington
So Mellie's dumb ass hid all of the b.s. from Fitz.
2. Y'all already know Cyrus has been trifling from the beginning but in the finale he blackmailed David into getting Olivia and Jake to hush about B613
3. Quinn finds out Huck killed the jurors for Rowan and threatens to shoot him
4. How the ep ended:
B613 is over, Command no longer exists just Eli and he's in jail, now.
Mellie gets booted from the white house!
Cyrus gets fired! (Finally)
Olivia and Fitz live happily ever after(?)
Okieeee Season 5:
Of course Fitz and Liv are doing the dirty like every hour of every day, honky dory and what not. But it's a secret, or its supposed to be. (You know how good they are at those)
Sally is legit up Fitz's ass and she really doesn't have any real proof in the beginning of the episode.
Ok here's the basic run down:
1. This ep is shadowing Princess Diana's tragic death.
2.The white house hosts a party and the royal family of some country I've never heard of are the guests. Everything seems so perfect until Olivia, Quinn and David dig into the princess' sudden death
3. Princess was having an affair and preggers with her bodyguard's baby
4. They think the prince did it but find out it was the Queen. The Prince succeeds her on the throne.
5. Mellie is sworn into office as senator
6. Fitz wants to divorce her sorry ass, so him and Liv can go public.
7. Liv says no but as things turn out Sally exposes all their hanky panky to the world. I dunno where she got the footage but ol' girl is a force to be reckoned with. This is literally where just couldn't deal. Sally gets on my last nerves honestly. On the DL I think Cyrus had something to do with it.
DAZZIT. I'll be posting about another #tgit fave starring Viola Davis.