Sunday, November 15, 2015

Drugstore Haul!

Hey loves! So yesterday I went to CVS and was supposed to just get my immunization but ended up spending $50+ on all of these goodies. Guys I think  I have a problem, but I just couldn't resist!! They are all brown girl friendly. I got 2 foundations and a bb cream I've never tried so hopefully they help this dry situation on my facial regions. My skin is extremely sensitive to this weather right now! Anyway, just thought I'd share all the products and look out for the reviews coming soon! 

From left to right:

-NYX Cosmetics Buttergloss: Tiramisu $4.99
-NYX Megashine Lipgloss: Dolly Pink $4.99
-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind: Cocoa $9.79
-Loreal true match: N8 Cappuccino $10.99
-Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous oil free foundation: 320 soft sable $8.79
-Wet n Wild Fergie To Reflect Shimmer Palette: Hollywood Boulevard $5.79
-Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher: Berry Shimmer $2.99
-Wet n Wild: Dollhouse Pink $1.99



No comments:

Post a Comment