Tuesday, November 17, 2015

KNOTTY REVIEWS: Wet n Wild, NYX, Loreal

Yesterday I wore 4 of the products I bought in last weekend's haul.
I'm gonna do a review of all 4 in one post because why not?! 

Loreal true match foundation in cappuccino N8
I bought 3 different foundations and I was very excited to try all of them, especially this one because I had seen ads about it.   In the bottle it looked lighter than the other foundations but it was the darkest on display so I went for it. Now, honey when I started applying it-I thought I was gonna look like an oompah-loompah. The orange undertones are mad obvious in this foundation and I was so scared. But as I let it sit it did exactly as promised and matched my skin. Can I say a perfect match at that?! I did still feel like I had makeup on but it didn't feel so cakey. I also didn't look like a total greaseball at the end of the night. Which was great.

Wet n Wild: Berry Shimmer Blush + Shimmer Pallete in Hollywood Boulevard 
Okay! Honey chile, this combo was great for my skin. The blush was a great tone and added that little something without being overwhelming! The highlight had me feeling myself and showed up great on photos! If you're looking for a highlight we that makes your skin look on the fleetest of fleek without wrecking your coin purse this is it, girl! 

NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
I have heard a lot of great things about this Buttergloss because of this whole nude lippie/Kylie Jenner biz and I thought I'd see what the hype was about. A lot of beauty gurus love this look and I'm really just trying not to look like Tyrone Biggums so I thought why not buy a gloss? On its own this gloss is NOT FOR ME. It's very sticky and makes me look like a crack fiend. But I applied it on top of my wet n wild brown liner and it worked great. After a couple hours and my lunch break it did start to peel on my inner lip but it wore for a good 4 hours. I honestly love the other butter glosses I have and they have been holy grail products of mine but maybe this one needs some getting used to.

Hope y'all enjoyed this review! Feel free to let me know what you think and Y'all come back now! 
XO 9jaknots

No comments:

Post a Comment