Tuesday, November 10, 2015

#FOTD feat Black Radiance!


Hey y'all! 
So last weekend I bought some new products and most of them were from Black Radiance so I thought why not do a review and full face composed of their products?! There are also some staple products included. Hope you enjoy!

Eye/Brows: 
Jordana Fabu-brow
Black radiance fine line liquid eyeliner 
Black radiance true complexion concealer- darkest 8014

Lips:
NYX lip liner in currant 
Black radiance lipstick-5004

Face: 
Black radiance bb cream-brown sugar
Elf bronzer 

So lets start with the bb cream which was just so perfect. I melted right into my skin like it was specially made for me! I'm usually not a fan of liquid foundation or creams but it didn't feel like I was wearing too much at all. I liked how it felt like my skin almost. The bb cream is also super creamy and moisturizing and has an SPF of 15 which protects you from the sun and aids in anti aging! The concealer was also quite great but I even questioned if I needed it since the cream did such a great job. It comes in two shades which can help equal out your undertones or be used alone. The liquid eyeliner was nice and thin but considering I have been using liner pens it took some getting used to. Lastly, the oldest thing from Black radiance I own, their lipstick. This lippie is a iridescent fuschia and looks wonderful paired with a dark plum liner. I always get tons of compliments and looks. This lippie goes on smooth and dries matte. It is also pretty long wearing and I only reapplied because I like how opaque the color is. Overall, I like how long lasting all of the products were. Everything lasted my whole 10 hr day. I got a little oily at the end of the day but that's expected with my skin type. Black radiance is very affordable and can be bought at most retailers like Target and Walmart. Their products are gluten and cruelty free while also being brown girl friendly, which I love! 
Talk to you guys soon! 
XO, 9jaknots





No comments:

Post a Comment