Friday, December 4, 2015

KNOTTY REVIEWS: Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous & Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundations

Hey Dolls!!
So I have literally been sitting in front of my laptop trying to figure out how to write this review while jamming to some Sia, because procrastination is literally my bestie. Dats my bestfriend, dats my bestfriend!! you betta--not keep me from blogging today. *Awkward grin* Sorry I've been hearing a lot of grown women say this and it's slightly bothersome. Another post, for another day. I will be using makeup brushes to score how effective these products were. Ok, let's get down to the knitty gritty and review these foundations, SHALL WE?

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation $8.79
320 Soft Sable
I found this at my local CVS during one of my shopping rampages. I initially thought, "oh bb cream" but I believe they intended for a fuller coverage than that.
-Light to medium coverage
-1 fl. oz of product
-feels like my muhfuggin skinnnn
-matches so well
-works great with the covergirl queen concealer I have {duh}
-not clogging/oil-free
-suitable for sensitive skin
-lasts all day
-doesn't stain any of my clothes
-buildable
-DOES NOT MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A DISCO BALL at the end of the night

3.5/5 MAKEUP BRUSHES


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind $9.79
360 Cocoa
OMG where do I begin. This FOUNDATION, THIS SHIT RIGHT HURR. You gotta buy it. GO BUY IT. Basically this foundation is full of all this great shit that makes your skin extra magical and you look like you woke up super purty with like no blemishes and no dark circles. Which I know very well, I did not. Maybe you woke up flawless but ya gurl has definitely got some bags and they are not designer. Some days, I really need full coverage and this was perfect. It firmed my skin as promised without feeling super cakey.
-FULL Coverage
-1 fl. oz. of product
-feels like my muhfuggin skin
-of course it was my perfect shade
-not clogging
-matte
-does not stain my clothes
-Not really buildable but doesn't really need it
-SPF 18
-Contains Goji Berry+Caffeine {the good shit}
-promises to firm and while giving your skin a radiant appearance
-No Discoball Face=Happy Black Girl

4/5 MAKEUP BRUSHES

Until next time! I've got another couple posts before we close this year up! Subscribe and follow me on the interwebs @9jaknots





No comments:

Post a Comment