Monday, December 28, 2015

The Different Faces of BLOGMAS

Hey peeps!
BLOGMAS was a time of loving myself, and embracing my confidence. I wore quite a few looks and quite a few lippies as well. Here are the different faces of this great month! Hope y'all enjoy and feel free to comment what your favorite look was and what your favorite makeup brands are below!
X 9jaknots






                    DEC 1st: Vampy Vixen
          Honestly, this look came out better than I thought it would. Mama likkkkee.






            DEC 2nd: Sultry Brown Look
  Inspired by a very purty youtuber, who is also Nigerian. 
           Her handle is @thetemiotouch



       DEC 3rd: Baddie with a Blue Lip
                      Blue is literally everything right in the world. I have so much blue in my closet and I do not                             know why....






                      DEC 6th: Barbie Pink






                     DEC 9th: Holiday Glam








                  DEC 11th: Simplistic Red









         DEC 16th: Care-Free Black Girl: Is it possible to be unbothered and awkward?
                        



 DEC 17th: Kanye's Graduation Album
                              Yes it is absolutely possible to feel like an entire album-just listen to it!
 It's about feeling so unstoppable and bad-ass you can take on the world.



                            DEC 18th: Neutral






                 DEC 22nd: I Feel Pretty
            I was basically ready for my vacation at this point. I wanted a little something since I                                     would not be wearing makeup for a good minute.


Product list:
Loreal true match foundation: N8 cappuccino
Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Foundation: 320 soft sable
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind: 360 cocoa
Black Radiance bb cream: Brown sugar
NYX HD concealer: Nutmeg
Covergirl Queen Concealer
LAgirl liquid eye marker
Wetnwild Highlighter in Hollywood Boulevard
Wetnwild Blush in Berry Shimmer
NYX eyebrow mascara
ULTA Foundation
Elf primer 
Elf Setting Spray


*All lippies will be in the next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment