Friday, October 16, 2015

My Pink Lip products {swatches}

Hey loves!  So, I said I'd wear only pink lips in October for Breast Cancer Awareness, and I thought I'd share my pink lip products (so far). I definitely think I'll add some more in time. For some dumb reason I didn't put the brands or products from the same line together. Regardless, I hope you enjoy. I starred my favorites by the way and included their finishes! Pardon the swatch pic, the flash tried to shame me but I promise my arms are moisturised.
XO, 9jaknots
*Wet n wild fuschia with blue pearl-iridescent/Semi Matte
*NYX Prague matte lip cream-Matte
Avon everlasting petal lipgloss-Shimmery Gloss
*NYX strawberry parfait butter gloss-Glossy, buildable
Revlon sorbet lip butter-Glossy and buildable
Wet n wild megaslicks cotton candy-Very Glossy, makes no real difference
Jordana bff lipgloss-Glossy (smells like jollyranchers)
Avon always on pink rose-shimmery gloss
LA GIRL manic matte flat velvet-Matte 
Black radiance 5004-Semi Matte
LA GIRL bliss matte flat velvet-Matte, definitely needs a liner or gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment